At Post Art we realise it's not in anyones' interest to have cards sitting on a stand and not selling. In our minds, nothing looks worse than a stand with old, tired-looking cards on it.
We are committed to keeping things fresh and to having as many 'top-selling' cards as possible on our stands.
If you're not selling, we're not selling!
So, if you would like to remove and return slow sellers for credit, here's what to do:
- We accept returns in units of 25s for each serial number.
- Note the serial numbers of the cards you wish to credit.
- Email this list to us at the time you place a new order.
- We will prepare a credit note.
- You can then place an order (online, by email or by phone).
- We will send you the order along with the invoice and credit note.
In general we will not issue a credit note for more than the total value of an order for replacement stock placed at the same time.
Cards must be returned undamaged and well-packaged and by courier to:
Post Art (2017) Limited
19-21 Gasson Street
0800 746 866
With the words "Cards for Credit" written clearly on the package.
Please let us know if you have any questions.