Step by Step Guide
Here are some simple instructions to help you find your way around the site:
- Click on the REGISTER link in the top menu.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and a password you like and will remember
- If you are already registered, click on the ‘Login / My Account’ link and enter your email address and password.
- Once logged in you can either:
- Browse for cards using the links in the top menu (North Island, South Island, Other); or
- Click on the magnifying glass in the top right hand side of the screen and enter a search term.
- You will then see a page of thumbnail cards. You can sort the cards by either Horizontal cards or Vertical cards using the ‘Filter by’ drop down box.
- When you click on a card you like you will be shown a larger view. From here:
- If you like a card but don’t want to order it yet, click on the ‘Add to My Faves’ link (which is just underneath the Quantity drop-down box). This will save it into your MY FAVES list which you can see at anytime using the link in the top menu. Your favourites will be remembered for the next time you login.
- If you’d like to order a card, select the volume you want from the drop-down selector (in units of 25) and click the ‘Add to Cart'
- When you have finished adding cards to your cart, click on the Cart icon in the top right hand side of the screen.
- Ensure the cards you want are displaying with the correct quantities for each card
- Ignore prices – your agreed prices and freight will be applied when we prepare an invoice to go with your shipment
- Click on the blue ‘Wholesale Checkout’ button
- Ensure all your details are displaying correctly
- Click on the 'Place Order' button
- We will receive your order and let you know we have received it.
- If there are any details we need to discuss, we will contact you.
- We’ll let you know when your cards are being dispatched.
- The cards will be accompanied by a packing slip.
- Your invoice will be sent via email.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.